Saturday 28 April 2012

Cute Cushions

Happy weekend everyone!
Not only is it really cold here, it is also raining! One of my favourite combinations =) Well, that is until I have to go out! Then it's not so fun.

Anyways, after a super busy week of work, I have finally had some time to make a little housewarming gift for a young couple that we know.

 I made these two cushions for our home not so long ago and have had a lot of people say that they really like them...



So I decided to make a pair of the cushions for their housewarming gift! Hope you like them as much as I do =)



Sorry that these last two photos aren't as bright or clear as the first two - hard to get great lighting on such a gloomy, rainy day.


Can't wait to make more cushions, maybe even adding some pretty things like ruffles or lace. Hmmm so many choices! I think our bed is looking like the next good place for some new handmade cushions =)

Emilley xx Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment