Tuesday 8 May 2012

Wipes Case Covers

Good morning! Hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend!
Mine was filled with a half-day breastfeeding class by the Australian Breastfeeding Association (would highly recommend this for any new mums or pregnant women! Was fantastic - very informative), an absolutely beautiful wedding, a BBQ to meet our new neighbors and dinner with my family. I must say, it was a pretty good weekend =)

In the midst of all this, I decided to make a wipes case cover. I was pleased with the results and tried to make it suitable for both genders (seeing as we are keeping our baby's gender a surprise!). There are so many ways you can embellish or decorate the covers, so I was in my element! I settled for the frog, however the options were almost endless. Hope you like =)



Emilley xx Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment