Monday 28 May 2012

Sorry for the absence!

What a whirlwind couple of weeks! There's just not enough hours in the day sometimes - I'm pretty sure everyone knows that feeling! When family, work, extra commitments, hospital appointments and illness all mix together at once (in very large doses!)...you get a very exhausted pregnant lady =P

It's not all bad though, I have still been able to complete some crafty activities in the midst of what felt like chaos. Craft of any sort + a yummy peppermint tea = my stress momentarily melting away. So over the next few days I will update with what I've been doing =)

In the meantime, I thought I might share this picture. The question left me thinking...and thinking...
So, what would you do? Would love to hear some thoughts and aspirations!

Sweet dreams!
Emilley xx
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment